This MSc Scholarships in Animal Breeding and Genetics are available for third country nationals participating in the Masters Course. It is available for those students who have completed BSc or equivalent degree in Animal Science or related fields and good knowledge in English.
After completing students can meet the following challenges in livestock.
- Increase in Livestock production
- Advancement in Animal breeding programmes.
- Improvement in health and welfare of Animals.
Partner Universities for this programme.
- Wageningen University (the Netherlands).
- University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences (Austria).
- Christian-Albrechts-Universität (Germany).
- Institut National Agronomique Paris-Grignon (France).
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (Sweden).
- The Norwegian University of Life Sciences(Norway).
Application deadline; February 1.
I hope MSc scholarships in animal breeding and genetics will help you a lots. contact us if you have some queries and let us know your intention with feedback. I will be more pleasure for us help you.