The University of Klagenfurt is divided into four faculties, 34 departments and a number of different centres that offer teaching and engage in research. The university’s average size ensures that the administration of the university is unbureaucratic and service-oriented.
There are different ways of financing your studies. On these pages you will fDon’t forget to subscribe our blog by entering your email. It really motivates us. ind information about the scholarships and grants that students can apply for. Find out more about the application criteria and take advantage of the funding opportunities available.
The University of Klagenfurt award technology scholarships based studies to fulfil increasing demand of highly skilled professionals.
The scholarship covers ICT sector and Aim as follows
- increasing the number of highly qualified ICT professionals.
- enhancing diversity in the Federal State of Carinthia and at the University of Klagenfurt.
- increasing the number of international students at the University of Klagenfurt.
- promoting the University of Klagenfurt’s internationalization efforts.
In cooperation with the Carinthian Chamber of Commerce and Federation of Austrian Industries, scholarship holders will be supported in finding a paid internship in the first year of their Master’s degree programme. Scholarship holders shall be enabled to finance the second year of their Master’s degree programme with a paid internship, which is also part of the curriculum.
Check here all details and application process here. Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research – OeAD.
Check here more scholarships at this University.
- Klagenfurt Scholarship
- Alps-Adriatic Master Scholarships
- Scholarships for academic excellence
- Support grants
- Studienbeihilfe grants
- Degree completion scholarships for working students
- Scholarship for language training abroad
- Scholarship for a self-organized study period abroad
- Subject-specific internship abroad
- Reimbursement of Tuition Feesto Students from Third Countries
Don’t forget to subscribe our blog by entering your email. It really motivates us.