Universität Hamburg awards Merit Scholarships to international students and doctoral researchers of all subjects and degree levels. The awarding of a merit scholarship allows recipients to concentrate fully on their studies and gives them the opportunity to develop their skills.
Table of Contents
You must be admitted in an academic degree at Universität Hamburg and enrolled period should be for at least 2 semesters (master’s and doctoral students can apply after 1 completed semester).
You should not hold German citizenship.
You are not eligible for the federal student loan scheme (BAföG).
Funds and Duration:
The maximum monthly fund are 850 Euros. Depending on the availability of funding, individual doctoral researchers may be awarded a merit scholarship Upto 1,000 Euros per month. Maximum 3 applications for doctoral researchers are accepted in one time.
Merit scholarships are awarded for 2 semesters (1 year). It is possible to re-apply for a scholarship after being awarded. The maximum funding period is 3 years.
The application deadlines are: 15 April for September Intake and 15 October March Intake.
- Nicolai Pudimat
- Funding for International Students and Graduates
- Department of International Affairs
- Email: email@example.com
More Relevant Scholarships Links:
- Helmholtz Association Scholarships
- Ulm University Germany Scholarships
- Hamburg University of Applied Sciences Germany Scholarships
- Scholarships for Effective and Responsible Leadership in Germany
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship programme 2021
- DAAD Scholarships in Germany (Fully-Funded) 2021