50 Master’s Programmes in Business, Economics & Management, Belgium. So, You want to Study in Belgium in English? The courses are offered in Dutch, French, German and English. The majority of courses are offered in Dutch, French, German and few are offered in English. Therefore, we have short listed 50 Master’s courses in Field of Business, Management and Economics taught in English.
To apply at English-taught academic institutions in Belgium, you’ll have to pass one of the following widely accepted English language test.
Masters in Business
While, There are many benefits to getting a Masters Degree in Business Management. Therefore, By obtaining the degree you will obtain the prestige positions in Job market or you can start your own business.
Masters in Management
Meanwhile, Companies across the globe are looking for talented leaders to manage daily operations and implement change for success. So, Decision-making, innovation, and leadership are all skills that will get you notice. Therefore, Master’s degree in Management helps you to become a top manager in your field.
Masters in Economics
A Master’s degree in Economics can be the gateway to hundreds of job opportunities in dozens of fields.
While, Master’s degree in Economics teaches you about interest rates, exchange rates, economic indicators, and equity markets, allowing you to see how they all influence different industries around the world. Courses in Economy will also focus on economic theory and fundamental economic principles. Meanwhile, Students develop a broad understanding of public policies and their socio-economic impact on legislation, taxes, services, and regulations.
A master’s degree is also the stepping stone to a Ph.D. in Economics, which is often a requirement for anyone interested in teaching economics at a distinguished university or becoming a respected researcher.
- 41 Master’s Courses in Field of Medicine in Belgium
- 14 Master’s Courses in Computer Science in Belgium
Therefore, Below, We have mentioned 50 Master’s courses in Field of Business, Management and Economics taught in English. So, These Short listed Courses are taught in best Universities in Belgium. While, Universities are mentioned one by one with offered Master’s degree programmes in Field of Business, Management and Economics.
So, Lets Go through all these Courses Step by Step, Choose the most relevant course for yourself.
Firstly, Universite Catolique du Louvain is one of oldest University in Belgium. It was founded in 1425. While, It is located in the French community. Meanwhile, It is Belgium’s largest French-speaking university. It offers 5 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. All these 5 courses are mentioned Below.
|Master in Economics: General [120 ECTS] (research focus)|
|Master in Economics: Econometrics [120 ECTS]|
|Master in Economics: General [60 ECTS]|
|Master in Management [120 ECTS]|
|Master in Business engineering [120 ECTS]|
Secondly, University of Liège is a major public university of the French Community of Belgium based in Liège, Wallonia, Belgium. While, It offers 4 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. So, All these 4 courses are mentioned Below.
Thirdly, University of Namur is a private nonprofit higher education institution in Belgium. While, The main campus of the university is located in Namur. There is also an option to enroll in online programs at the University of Namur. Meanwhile, It offers 2 Master’s degree courses in Economics. So, All these 2 courses are mentioned Below.
Fourthly, The University of Antwerp is a major Belgian university located in the city of Antwerp. While, There are nine campuses of the university that are spread throughout the diverse city of Antwerp. So, It offers 10 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. All these 10 courses are mentioned Below.
- Business Economics
- Business Engineering: Financial Engineering
- Business Engineering: Management Information Systems
- Fashion Management
- Advanced master of Global Management
- Advanced master of Global Supply Chain Management
- Advanced master of Human Resources Management
- Advanced master of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced master of International Fashion Management
- Advanced master of Management
While fifth in row, Ghent University is top-ranked University in Belgium. Ghent University has 11 faculties that offer more than 200 courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. Therefore, Each year more and more international students choose Ghent University for their study. It offers 13 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. So, Here are 13 courses at Ghent University.
- Master of Business Economics (Accountancy)
- Master of Business Economics (Corporate Finance )
- Master of Business Economics (Marketing)
- Master of Business Engineering (Data Analytics)
- Master of Business Engineering (Finance)
- Master of Business Engineering (Operations Management)
- Master of Economics
- Master of Economics of Globalisation and European Integration
- Master of Banking and Finance
- Master of Advanced Studies in Linguistics (Cognitive and Functional Linguistics)
- Master of Data Science for Business
- Master of International Business Law
- European Master of Law and Economics
Sixth in the row, Hasselt University belongs to the top 400 universities in the world and the top 200 universities in Europe. It has 2 campuses Diepenbeek Campus and Hasselt Campus. It has 7 faculties and 2 schools. So, Here are two courses at Hasselt University.
Seventh in row, Vlerick Business School is an international business school at the heart of Europe. It is one of the top-ranked Business schools. While, It offers 5 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. So, Here are 5 courses at Vlerick Business School.
- Masters in General Management (English – Ghent)
- Masters in International Management and Strategy (English – Brussels)
- Masters in Marketing and Digital Transformation (English – Ghent)
- Masters in Financial Management (English – Brussels)
- Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (English – Leuven)
Eighth in row, Virje University Brussels (VUB) is located in the capital of Belgium and the central international hub in Europe. VUB is known for high-quality programmes and outstanding research. If you want to make an impact in the world, VUB is the perfect stepping stone for you to get started. VUB is a Dutch and English-speaking research university. It offers 4 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. So, Here are 5 courses at Virje University Brussels.
- Business Engineering: Business and Technology
- International Business
- Economics of Globalisation and European Integration
Ninth in row, The Université libre de Bruxelles is a French-speaking research university in Brussels, Belgium. While, It offers 5 Master’s degree courses in Business, Management and Economics. So, Here are 5 courses at Université libre de Bruxelles.
- LL.M. in International Business Law
- Master in Economics : Econometrics
- Master in Economics : General
- Master in Management Science
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
Lastly, Write your questions about ” 50 Master’s Programmes in Business Economics & Management ” in comment section.
Finally, You can approach Consult Studies Abroad for Guidance about scholarships, University admissions, and much more useful information. Because We prepare a strong Scholarship Application by emphasizing Personal statements and Motivation letters. Meanwhile, We Prepare Scholarship Applications for all countries.
So, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog by entering your email. Because It really motivates us.
4 thoughts on “50 Master’s Programmes in Business, Economics & Management, Belgium”